We Offer Maintenance Classes:
The folowing are just a few things we can teach you how to do yourself:
Did you Know?
* You should check the condition of your roof yearly and wash it 2x a year (min.) Reseal vents and moldings as needed, recoat roof as needed.
* Your water heater should be serviced yearly.
* Check operation, condition of anode rod, relief valve, thermocouple, module boards and burner assembly. Adjust burners and electrodes as needed.
* Your AC units should be serviced yearly. Remove and clean AC filters and clean/unclog AC roof drains. Check air temp drip across the evaporator coil and compressor amperage and voltage. Examine shroud for cracks or damage, replace as needed.
* Your refrigerator should be serviced yearly Verify that it is properly vented and unit is air tight in compartment. Clean roof vent and check the baffle. Clean and adjust burner and orifice. Inspect and teat all door seals. Check LP pressure and make sure it has proper voltage.
* Your RV tires should be changed every 5 years. They rot from the inside out due to sitting for long periods of time and sun
exposure. You cannot base them needing to be replace on the amount of tire tread. They do not wear the same way tires would on a vehicle that is driven every day, due to the fact that most RV's sit for long periods of time.